Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Just returned from an hour run at the lake.Air temp 85*. Returned home, shot the thermostat housing w/ laser thermometer w/Eng. running. Reading - 174* :)
009.JPG

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Well?.......
It did a best of 380rwhp at 11psi of boost but he took some power out from there to keep it safe. My MAT (manifold air temps) were getting hot and the Pimp was pulling timing out so with meth injection (coming soon) I'll should make even more HP but I don't want to get too greedy, I just want my MAT's down.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, boy, some really cool stuff on here, makes me feel just how old I really am. Everything I have is old (OLD) school for sure. I'm a machinist by trade, (many years ago now) so I have built some very real conversation pieces. I have this one that I started many years ago and still do work on from time to time, it started as a 1967 / fastback I bought just to build a radical modified, wanted something no one else had for mainly show, noise, and fire, all I have in the computer is some ugly old pics as I was building it, will get some new ones now, as we have some nice HOT weather, was 109 the last few days. The body is welded and molded one piece and all American metal except for fiberglass rear flares. I have .032 brushed aluminum for all interior and all metal not needed was cut away for weight reduction. Has over 800 ci. and little over 1,000 hp (on paper) All ford, Weiand, and Holly, + some extra alum, and stainless tubing. Hope someone else can appreciate the work that went into this thing. Hope to at least finish it enough to show it a few times, still needs lots of work though.

Multi-V8 cars are the coolest vehicles on the planet, PERIOD.

DSC03918.JPG
Currently on vacation cruising around Seattle in my 1984 Mustang convertible.
All original, and I am pretty sure I am going to keep it all original. This pic was taken on Alki Beach.

Reactions: 4 users
Prepping for the first track outing since 2011. Last time I went I had one less lug nut and a non face platted 3550. Managed to pull off a 11.20 pass on wore out drag radials. Goal is 10second slip without a cage and they tell me to go home!:nice: Then NMRA Joilet here we come in July!
20170623_150728.jpg
20170623_150713.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Prepping for the first track outing since 2011. Last time I went I had one less lug nut and a non face platted 3550. Managed to pull off a 11.20 pass on wore out drag radials. Goal is 10second slip without a cage and they tell me to go home!:nice: Then NMRA Joilet here we come in July!
20170623_150728.jpg
20170623_150713.jpg
Right on brother. I hope you nail it.

Reactions: 1 user