Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

20171104_174258.jpg
Ride on Josephine, ride on . . . .
Woohoo! Alright Brian! Get after it.

Did the seats make it?

• Sponsors (?)

Decided to lift my car cover and remember my car exists. 3 weeks waiting for a gas tank. I might have some time this week to get it back in. Spent a few mins cleaning it up. Should toss my "storage" wheels on soon

Yeah...you've seen it before. :)

IMG_4183.JPG

New gas tank setup waiting for me to get a little time

IMG_4181.JPG

Reactions: 3 users
Decided to lift my car cover and remember my car exists. 3 weeks waiting for a gas tank. I might have some time this week to get it back in. Spent a few mins cleaning it up. Should toss my "storage" wheels on soon

Yeah...you've seen it before. :)

IMG_4183.JPG

New gas tank setup waiting for me to get a little time

IMG_4181.JPG
I’m still pretty hung up on the old cobra wheels- But every time you post a pic with those wheels,I like ‘em a little better lol

Reactions: 1 user
Hey @Noobz347 this guy's a candidate for a car cover, hows your's working out?

I still like mine. I have two of them now and both are holding up nicely. The first one will be a year old this winter. I"ve not had one fly off the car either. There's been plenty of opportunity.

Their cuts and reliefs are, "close". What I mean is, I ordered a cover for a CTS. It fits pretty well but it's obvious that it made for all cars similar in body style to a CTS (pretty much any full size 4-door sedan). So, don't expect a perfect fit. It's a good fit.

Links are in the car cover thread in OT (might have moved it to Sound and Shine :scratch: ). I'll dig em up if you need.

Edit:

I forgot an important part. The lining inside is very nice. I don't put the cover on my car when it's dirty but I've definitely put it on when it wasn't perfectly clean. The liner has never scratched the car.
I should note that I've seen reviews of people saying that this lining is the first thing to wear out. That hasn't happened yet. The whole thing still looks brand new except for the bird :poo: stains on the outside. Thumbs up on the lining. :nice:

Reactions: 1 user
In hibernation till next Spring. I have some planned upgrades during the down time which will be underway as soon as I have time. I'll be ordering a car cover soon too.
IMG_2829.JPG
I gotta make a set of those dollies

Agreed... Can you post the details on the dollies please so I know what to go shopping for?