Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Steel1

Advanced Member
Aug 18, 2017
Connecticut
It's 40* and sunny here today, which for March in CT. is balmy !
Took her out of hibernation and around the block so I could dump oil and get ready for cruising season !
IMG_20190317_115746849.jpg

Steel1

Advanced Member
Aug 18, 2017
Connecticut
Changes the wheels huh, Steel? Looks good! I thought about those. Nice
Yeah did a few minor things over the winter.. wheels w/new front tires, changed rear shoes to the MM upgraded ones, LED headlights,tailights, interior,
straightened the pinch welds and will be welding in Stiflers jacking rails.
Thanks for the compliment, had to run 3/16" spacers in the front because the tires were too close to coilovers for my liking.
Oh yeah, and I painted front and rear window trim...pretty productive winter storage now that I can heat the garage..lol

Last edited:

BlakeusMaximus

Will soon be “BlockusMaximus”
Jul 12, 2017
Yeah did a few minor things over the winter.. wheels w/new front tires, changed rear shoes to the MM upgraded ones, LED headlights,tailights, interior,
straightened the pinch welds and will be welding in Stiflers jacking rails.
Thanks for the compliment, had to run 3/16" spacers in the front because the tires were too close to coilovers for my liking.
Oh yeah, and I painted front and rear window trim...pretty productive winter storage now that I can heat the garage..lol
Nice, should have posted some before and after pics. I straightened my pinch weld out too, (so I could clamp my car down on the frame machine to straighten out my rad support.). I dig the wheels Steel.

Apr 8, 2018
Door County Wisconsin
I still have anywhere from about one foot to about 4 feet of snow in the yard! It is beginning to look like July is when I'll be able to get the old girl out... Oh well, the good thing is that it appears that this is the first year in MANY (from the PO) that mice didn't make a motel out of it! ha ha

fredfifty

Nov 23, 2011
SF Bay Area
Glad to announce she has been blessed with MM CO’s all around...rides so nice now. Highly recommend them over the conventional coil/strut set-up. Inbound hopefully MM rear LCA’s PHB TA and maybe MM k-member.
ABCC7C2F-19B5-405B-83FF-A37F62680177.jpeg

Steel1

Advanced Member
Aug 18, 2017
Connecticut
Yeah nice....
Glad to announce she has been blessed with MM CO’s all around...rides so nice now. Highly recommend them over the conventional coil/strut set-up. Inbound hopefully MM rear LCA’s PHB TA and maybe MM k-member.
Looks good ! Man I miss my Cobra wheels should have never got rid of them.

Steel1

Advanced Member
Aug 18, 2017
Connecticut
Snow here is just about gone except for the some of the parking lot piles.
Had brief heavy rain last week and more is expected tomorrow so roads should be good to go.

Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Well, was going to pull it out of the garage, and start tinkering on the alignment and take it for a drive....

Then it snowed overnight. So we wait

IMG_3010.JPG