Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors(?)

BlakeusMaximus

Still got to try a little lube on my speedo head
Jul 12, 2017
Every time I get fed up with our outrageous cost of living, and that the shipping alone costs more than the parts I order and I say I am going to move back east, I see these pictures that you call "winter". Upon seeing that I say....nah.....I'm good.

SQrgh0.jpg
Looks like top down weather to me buddy

• Agree
Reactions: General karthief

Potomus Pete

Is there a trick , or does my wife just hold it
Mar 7, 2019
Sarasota Florida
I dont know how you people can take the cold . Its a long time too. You know I cant take it below 60 degrees . The good foxbody part is that your cars are put away for a long period of time . It would be nice if you had a warm garage to do projects and pass the time. Im painting the outside of a house and Im sweating my balls off.Pollen has started . Your spring thaw should be soon , and happy days will be here again . Sweet cars on this thread wish I had another.

Mustang5L5

A little massaging and it went right in
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Im curious on what those shock towers/rails look like @Mustang5L5.
You and me both. Tempted to pull the k member off and start digging into it now but I really need to be able to roll the car out to pressure wash it first. Patience I guess. I just want to start whiz wheeling and figuring out what steel I need to order

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
Im curious what that toilet ball thing is on the side. I cant believe your able to connect all that stuff right.
A few of us have been there a few times . Lol
It’s even more fun when you hide it all and then still have to connect it :lol: