Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Sitting for 5 years.......Its time to get it back on the road.

Attachments

• IMG_20200825_183210.jpg
    IMG_20200825_183210.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Sitting for 5 years.......Its time to get it back on the road.
I got the same wheels!
Fresh!.jpg

Just doing some perfection work. Aftermarket bumper fit like crap and I wanted a new steel cowl hood to replace the Cobra fiberglass that kept cracking. Car is currently awaiting front control arm rebuild then off to paint booth.
needs paint.jpg

needs paint2.jpg

• Drool
Reactions: 7 users
I got the same wheels!
Fresh!.jpg

Just doing some perfection work. Aftermarket bumper fit like crap and I wanted a new steel cowl hood to replace the Cobra fiberglass that kept cracking. Car is currently awaiting front control arm rebuild then off to paint booth.
needs paint.jpg

needs paint2.jpg
Really nice. To me there is no better looking wheel. lol Looks like we have a lot of the same going on under the hood also.

I got the same wheels!
Fresh!.jpg

needs paint.jpg

needs paint2.jpg
Always loved those new edge rousch wheels On a Fox

Reactions: 1 users
Damn. Another sweet Fox. Elarm1. Love the front end stance. You gonna shoot the car that dark green like the front fender? Also is that a V3 supercharger? We have similar setups if it is. What kind of power does she make at wheels? Mine put down 426 which is right at 500 at crank which is a high as I felt comfortable going with the stock lower end. This is mine.
4C7A54D0-1AAA-4A27-885C-836CB0C0DBD3.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
Damn. Another sweet Fox. Elarm1. Love the front end stance. You gonna shoot the car that dark green like the front fender? Also is that a V3 supercharger? We have similar setups if it is. What kind of power does she make at wheels? Mine put down 426 which is right at 500 at crank which is a high as I felt comfortable going with the stock lower end. This is mine.

Hey thanks for the compliment, likewise my friend! I have a V3si dyno sheet was 490 to the wheels, I tell everyone 500 so I can be cool lol. The car was repainted Ford Gem green in 2014 but the aftermarket front bumper just never fit right so I found a factory bumper a few years ago that I swapped on. I was planning on Mustang Week this year but 2020 is fukt!

Damn Thats close to my setup as well. What Heads, Cam , Injectors size are you running?

Attachments

• downloadfile-2.jpeg
    downloadfile-2.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: 1 user
Both you guys have sweet engines. All three of you . Nice to come home to that sweetness. Showed my wife what a twenty grand car as in 1hot87gt looks like , and she said whats the point. The point is that :poo: exists . Well planned , even to the perfectly lined up wires.

Reactions: 1 user
The wires are MSD’s. I used some metal, think aluminum, wire separators made by SickSpeed. I took a while to line them up and fasten them in the way you see. I walked away from the project several times. Lol. But in the end it came out good I think. You can do it. Just takes some time and patience.

Reactions: 1 users