Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

This is my chronic migraine

Attachments

• IMG_20220516_234952.jpg
    IMG_20220516_234952.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

Before I start scrolling back and looking through….. are your still running some old school ROH’s? ……. Or am I remembering wrong?
I am @Rdub6. I don’t mind them, but I do like the classic/oem look more and more these days. I love the way the ROH’s look in the back, it’s the front that bothers me for some reason. I just keep seeing cars on here with 17 inch Pony’s and really like the look. I’ve thrown in the 16 inch Pony’s I have and they just look too small and narrow these days :shrug:

Last edited:
Lmfao. That will do it. Was sitting at a red light one time while out for a family ride. My wife next to me, my 10 year old daughter in the back. A couple of young kids sitting next to me start revving the engine of their relatively new F-150. They were in the turning lane so they didn’t want to race but clearly just wanted to see me get on it. I obliged. Light turned green, car went left, then right, then left again before it straightened out and were gone. Wife was screaming, daughter was laughing. Good times.

• Hell Yeah!
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users