Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Every time I get fed up with our outrageous cost of living, and that the shipping alone costs more than the parts I order and I say I am going to move back east, I see these pictures that you call "winter". Upon seeing that I say....nah.....I'm good.

SQrgh0.jpg

Last edited:
  • Clever
  • Drool
Reactions: 7 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Every time I get fed up with our outrageous cost of living, and that the shipping alone costs more than the parts I order and I say I am going to move back east, I see these pictures that you call "winter". Upon seeing that I say....nah.....I'm good.

SQrgh0.jpg
Looks like top down weather to me buddy

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I dont know how you people can take the cold . Its a long time too. You know I cant take it below 60 degrees . The good foxbody part is that your cars are put away for a long period of time . It would be nice if you had a warm garage to do projects and pass the time. Im painting the outside of a house and Im sweating my balls off.Pollen has started . Your spring thaw should be soon , and happy days will be here again . Sweet cars on this thread wish I had another.

Hardly worthy of hanging with you hard tops. We are still lucky , or maybe smart to have our cars. Just leaving the bank might as well take a picture . Everybody else is. Lets have a nice weekend.

Attachments

• KIMG0172.JPG
    KIMG0172.JPG
    611.8 KB · Views: 108
  • KIMG0171.JPG
    KIMG0171.JPG
    491.3 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: 2 users
Im curious on what those shock towers/rails look like @Mustang5L5.

You and me both. Tempted to pull the k member off and start digging into it now but I really need to be able to roll the car out to pressure wash it first. Patience I guess. I just want to start whiz wheeling and figuring out what steel I need to order