Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Mine can almost sit on 4 wheels again....

E2CC923F-0C7A-4AE2-BC7D-32CEF3BF798C.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
So you work on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere?
Do you have the appropriate cardboard sign that says ' NEED BEER MONEY GOD BLESS'
Haha @General karthief! I work at the far eastside of Albuquerque right by the Sandia Mountains. Those street lights you see far in the picture is I40. I work at the end of a cul-de-sac and that vacant lot you see will soon be apartments. Looks more desolate than it is. That vacant lot is probably one of the only ones left on this side of town.

Reactions: 1 user
Ooooh, I see, there is a small stretch of 33 between town and the big road I take going to the auction that has only a couple side streets and you could stretch your legs on, now they are building apartments on both sides, soon I'm gonna hate that drive.

I have been driving mine a lot lately. The torque pull on the highway is addictive. My commute is 20-30 miles of interstate depending on which route I take. Too much fun.
full.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Went for a cruise with my old pals 64 Fairlane 500. Also stopped by my painter who had a vacate notice on door..... :oops: I texted him with no response. Looks like I have to find another shop to do my work.

Attachments

• mrbrown1.jpg
    mrbrown1.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 87
  • mrbrown4.jpg
    mrbrown4.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 89
  • mrbrown5.jpg
    mrbrown5.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: 2 users
I started the rest of the repairs today. Painted the front and rear window trim, removed the headlights, and will start the sunroof restoration as soon as LMR has the kit back in stock.

There were several window trim clips missing or not holding the trim anymore, and the front lights have cracked lenses or are leaking water. I also need to get the windows tinted and the body shop never did repaint the spoiler. There were a lot of things they didn't do, left off, or took shortcuts.

All new weatherstripping is planned this winter as well.
20201206_195137.jpg
20201206_195148.jpg

Reactions: 1 users