Post Pics of Lowered Foxes

hemi_fan

Apr 8, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys, I know this has been posted a bunch of times before but my searches didnt give me what I wanted. I just converted to 5-lug and put on some 03' cobra wheels and now the car looks too high, so next summer I plan to throw in some lowering springs... Id like to see pics of your ride and what spring/strut/shock combo you're using or post links to other threads.

• Sponsors (?)

Mac springs...kyb rears and monroe sensor trac up front...may not be a corner cutter but it's firm and plants it's but very well (mac control arms as well.)
rewheeled5.jpg

Attachments

• rewheeled5.jpg
    rewheeled5.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 95
Steeda sport springs, kyb shocks and struts, only one isolator per wheel

maggie2yr245.jpg

maggie2yr269.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 96
  • maggie2yr269.jpg
    maggie2yr269.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 71
  • maggie2yr245.jpg
    maggie2yr245.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 82
Are you guys all running CC plates? And did you go with 4-bolt or 3-bolt designs?

Nice to see all these gorgeous Canadian cars too. Ive seen your car at some GTAMC events 87ttop and its gorgeous. Only event my car made it to this summer was the BMC cruise.

Heres mine. I have C.C plates with QA1 coil overs. The rear is QA1 alumn. adjustible with H&R springs passenger side air bag. Not sure of the drop amount but looks good?

SSP1.jpg

View attachment 432796

here is a couple pics of my 95 it had ford racing springs with stock shocks

nice.jpg

View attachment 432799

heres a pic of the 95 pictured above after i sold it to a friend

mustangc.jpg

peace

john:p

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 94
  • SSP1.jpg
    SSP1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 120
  • mustangc.jpg
    mustangc.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 89
Wow ... there are some VERY nice cars in this thread. I have had the pleasure of seeing 87ttops car in person and it truly is a site that must be seen to be appreciated. It is very very impressive. I can only hope that someday I will be able to also see the work of DMAN, Almoststock, and Stang22 (to name a few) in person too. Keep up the good work :nice: