Post Pics Of Your Garage / Work Space For Your 5.0

FoxMustangLvr

I love my Pimp
SN Certified Technician
Oct 14, 2012
Spokane, Wa
I love my garage and love having a place to wrench on my vehicles. My garage isn't all that clean at the moment and I'd love to overhaul it some day.

Post pics of your garage or work space where you love to spend your time wrenching. Post with or without your fox in it.

The last picture is how my garage currently is with both the notch and the t-top. I'd love to hang my tools on my wall, get a TV so I can watch football and a mini fridge so my Wife doesn't nag at me for coming into the house dirty to grab a cold one.

Attachments

• IMAG2000.jpg
    IMAG2000.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMAG2403.jpg
    IMAG2403.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMAG2412.jpg
    IMAG2412.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Sponsors (?)

best-garage-world[1].jpg

...and then I woke up. Honestly, I can't even get a car in my garage at the moment. We're still in the moving process and have a lot of house projects going on at the same time. You can imagine where all available garage space goes.

My pit stop. Most of the bikes are sold with the exception of my track day 09 ZX6R(for sale). I posted this pic a while ago but this is the more appropriate place!
dirtbike2.jpg

This is a complete and blatant thread hijack so skip me if not interested. lol

Ok, so try to picture this:

My home is 118 years old (not a typo). Because of that, it has what is called a Summer Kitchen. It's a building that is completely separate from the main house. This building has two floors and is red Brick with a slate roof.
Attached to this building is a two-car garage. It's large enough for two cars (side by side of course), a decent size work bench, and a good sized roll-away tool box.
My wife wants the bottom floor of this building for her studio. I had planned to use the second floor for loading ammunition.

But here's what I've been thinking about (and not approached the wife with yet):

What if I were to knock down a section of the brick wall between this building and the garage and make it into a garage with a living space? I mean... Couch, widescreen, Fridge, sink, and a bathroom.
I've looked for pictures where others have done something similar but have not been able to find what I'm talking about so far.

The main reason I bought this place was the 28x30 shop, I do wish it was bigger but it is by far the best set up I have ever had.
Needs insulated but I am scared of that price tag. The Fox stays in the shop and the DD's in the attached 2 car garage.
null_zps5d3c7145.jpg
IMG_0660_zps3c646378.jpg
Damn the attached garage needs insulated too.

The main reason I bought this place was the 28x30 shop, I do wish it was bigger but it is by far the best set up I have ever had.
Needs insulated but I am scared of that price tag. The Fox stays in the shop and the DD's in the attached 2 car garage.
null_zps5d3c7145.jpg
IMG_0660_zps3c646378.jpg
Damn the attached garage needs insulated too.
brotha?...i wish i had that to come home too!

In keeping with the thread... A current pic of my garage:

Garage.jpg

That window leads into the Summer Kitchen (which is little more than a set of stairs and a cooking hearth.

See above post.