post pics of your lowered car please...

hey guys, well the e-town swap meet is coming up, and im gonna be looking for some springs, cause my car looks like an ice cream truck rite about now....anyway im debating between H&R super sports, pro-kits, or 4cyl springs in back, and coil-overs in front.....please post your "lowered" pics preferibly from a view where i can see the wheel gaps...thanks!!! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Sportlines

771674_102_full.jpg

771674_95_full.jpg

771674_99_full.jpg

stprorolla49 said:
yea dude so far im sold on the H&R SS, but im gonna be racing teh car a decent amount over the summers, so idk if i should get the 4cyl back springs and coil overs instead....they mite be better for teh track.........any opinions??

cheaper, definitely cheaper.
for track purposes... i honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

the h&rs weren't cheap
they weren't expensive either... but you pay for what you get.
4 cylinder springs will give you that drop you want, but every day driving would be too rough for me. imo.

SeventyMach1 said:
Suspect, I probably said this before, I dunno, but I love the way your car looks. I wish they were a little better quality pics, though. Black + wingless + Mach 1 spoiler = :banana:

Agreed....left alone with your car, I would probably attempt something sexual with it..... :nice: