Heres a few new ones ive taken over the past couple weeks
DCP_0134.jpg

DCP_0141.jpg

DCP_0145.jpg

DCP_0162.jpg

DCP_0167.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

machwon04 said:
Damn, I was gonna say it better have had almost no miles to drive that far for the car, but now I see the real reason for driving so far ..... :cheers: :drool:
Yea theres no way I would drove that far for a stock one. I picked this one up for cheaper than most stock ones I see on these boards. It is a little dirty under the hood but I will detail that next weekend

Damn Marks5.0, I love how clean your car looks.....gray wasn't my first choice but you did a damn good job making the DSG look sweet as hell. I see you're from SA.....well i will actually be down there in exactly one week and one day. Be there for a week. Might run into you, heh.....nah, i doubt it. SA is a big city.....

djlethalwang said:
Damn Marks5.0, I love how clean your car looks.....gray wasn't my first choice but you did a damn good job making the DSG look sweet as hell. I see you're from SA.....well i will actually be down there in exactly one week and one day. Be there for a week. Might run into you, heh.....nah, i doubt it. SA is a big city.....
thanx man, The funny part is the mach sits outside all the time, my garage has the 93 and wifes yukon.
Might not see me in the mach but if you see a silver lifted f250 thats probably me. :)
Mark

Heres a new pic of it sitting at the dealer. Excuse the quality was taken with my camera phone and forgive my crappy paint skills i didnt feel like using photoshop :D
Its in for the tick, should get it back tommorow hopefully
shop.JPG