Post Pics of Your Mustang

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by duner, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Here's mine:

2010 Mustang GT Premium
    5-Speed Manual, Ford SYNC, 19" Wheels, Shaker500

cam0310.jpg

cam0312.jpg

cam0316.jpg

cam0318.jpg

2. Some new, and hopefully, better pic's of the Stang.

The front plate hides my SHR lower grill inserts. :Damnit:

GalvestonPics005.jpg

GalvestonPics018.jpg

GalvestonPics017.jpg

3. IMG_7095.jpg
    My Beater. Vapor.
    *edit*
    I'm sorry, wrong section. I thought this was for all cars. My bad. Polo=Newb. Delete if need be.

4. Nice looking steed, Wraith:nice:
    I know what you mean by the plate covering up those fine SHR inserts! When I had mine, I painted them silver to match the rest of my upper and lower grilles, so that made them stand out:D
    2935537922_98594e13a1_b.jpg

5. Thanks KD!!

They probably would've shown up better if the sun had been lower in the sky.

6. Nice to see all the 2010s from our members!

7. i know a good place for your front plate so you dont have to worry about it covering them anymore.

trashcan.jpg

I hate front plates. i swear when i move i'm going to a state with no front plate, and allow side and windshield tint.

8. :jaw: do want!

9. How about an interior shot

10interior.jpg

10. here's a couple of our new GT. g/F picked this one out herself! awesome woman!

waterfront.jpg

waterfront2.jpg

plotzie73

11. PICTURES

First day home

Attached Files:

12. PICS

Attached Files:

13. My Stang.

Love this car!

Attached Files:

Turbo810 likes this.
  14. GRBRBLStang, outstanding ride!!! Where did you get the BOSS stripe kit? It really makes the Grabber Blue "POP"!!! :D:D:D

15. KSVENOM2 I had a local graphics guy do it. The incredible thing is he free handed it. I gave him a picture of the 1970 Boss and he put a 2010 twist on it. All for around $350. Thanks for the compliment, it does make that color pop and it turns heads.

16. Very nice!! Are the stripes silver? When I have buit the car on Ford.com it doesn't give you the option for silver stripes.

17. Yep, they are silver. I had wanted red/silver on my 2007, but ended up with white instead. This time around I got exactly what I wanted.:nice: