Post Pics of Your Mustang

some guy bought the black rims for $1500 ha how could you pass that up? so i stuck on teh charcoal ones to hold me over...

Attachments

• f118.jpg
    f118.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 1f79.jpg
    1f79.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Sponsors (?)

dmaxstang said:
good looking rides here and here is mine. How do you get the full size pics up rather than the thumbnails?

Nice ride :nice:

What you have to do is utilize website like photobucket.com (what I use) to host your image and use the
coding to get it to appear full-sized. Photobucket automatically generates the tags for you so the only thing you have to do is cut and paste the code here.

dmaxstang said:
Cool, i'll head over there :spot: to get it figured out. By the way, any issues you've had with water spots driving you crazy :bang: ?

Its my first black car.....and it sure is a pain to keep clean. What I do is make sure I keep the whole car soaked while washing it, Not giving it enough time to let the water dry...

What size rims / tire do you have? Is the car dropped at all?

I have Panther 20x8.5 on the front and back with a set of Toyo Proxes 4 in a 255/35/zr20. They handle pretty sweet and do so with now lowering kit. I have been thinking of the bfgoodrich gforce t/a kdw nt as replacements. Heard anything on those besides standard articles preaching them. I am thinking of moving to a 275/35/zr20. Any thoughts :nice: or :notnice: ? The treadwear is agressive and stylish.