Post Pics Of Yourself

215what said:

At least the collar wasn't popped:

Today we salute you, Mr. Constant Collar Putter-Upper. You, bedecked in popped collar, teach us that we no longer have to live with a cold back-of-the-neck. Sure, your pink alligator polo may look feminine to some, but not to the 17 other frat guys wearing the same thing at the bar. Where others may see thoughtless fashion conformity, you preach a higher gospel. You preach of a world where it's okay for a man to go tanning. You ask, “Why can’t we wear make-up, and use shampoo with lavender essence?” So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Mr. Abercrombie (or is it Fitch?), because we all know, when we really need a piece of gum, you might have one... in your man-purse.

Adam

• Sponsors (?)

Black95GTS said:
At least the collar wasn't popped:

Today we salute you, Mr. Constant Collar Putter-Upper. You, bedecked in popped collar, teach us that we no longer have to live with a cold back-of-the-neck. Sure, your pink alligator polo may look feminine to some, but not to the 17 other frat guys wearing the same thing at the bar. Where others may see thoughtless fashion conformity, you preach a higher gospel. You preach of a world where it's okay for a man to go tanning. You ask, “Why can’t we wear make-up, and use shampoo with lavender essence?” So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Mr. Abercrombie (or is it Fitch?), because we all know, when we really need a piece of gum, you might have one... in your man-purse.

Adam

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

All i see is x's now except for the one of you trying to be a sexy beast. The one with the googles was really freaky and scared me at first lol was waiting on something to go ahhhhhh like them scary movie things they post up.

Aaron I think i get the biggest shock of my life whenever you post NORMAL pics of yourself because it rarely happens

I'll post up some in a bit of me

WhiteStallionGT said:
I swear I'm on this forum 24/7 and I only know how a handful of you look like.

remember when you started a thread about how you werent gonna be on stangnet anymore cuz you were goin off to college? haha.

here's the only one of me that I have on my comp.

499452702NHkNIp_ph.jpg

believe it or not, I'm on the left. :rolleyes:

MysteryMachine said:
Aaron I think i get the biggest shock of my life whenever you post NORMAL pics of yourself because it rarely happens

:rlaugh: :lol: It's true....maybe one of these days, if a Stangnet meet ever happens, we'll all get to figure one another out and you'll see that I really am the most normal person ever in the whole wide world.

Ok I'll finially get around to doing this

Me and the gf

View attachment 495940

Me a few years ago 1 of the best pics of me I have

View attachment 495942

Me and my cars (the 2 with the 94 are the only ones I have of me with it so far and that was like last year or 2 ago. I need to get some better ones of me with it)

View attachment 495944

View attachment 495946

Senior pic with the 66

View attachment 495948

Me at an accident (i'm the one with the sunglasses)

View attachment 495950

OK I guess thats enough lol

Retardedly hot is more extreme than "normally hot"

and Mike, it's good to know that there's another person on this site, besides me and Caldwell, with some ridiculous pictures of themselves. I thought only Canadian's were nutjobs...whew!