Post Up Pics Of Gt's With Drag Lites!

• Sponsors (?)

Just for the sake of being a whore here is the only pic I could find of my car when it was on draglites.

Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=fox...IDA&biw=1600&bih=775&sei=74AoUIoCkYrxBInUgcAB

img4618xz4.jpg

Mine were Pacer Draglites that came with the tires on them so I am not too sure what size they were but I think they were 15x8, the tire was a 28x10.5x15 but MT's sizes are usually a little smaller. I am not sure what the offset was compared to a Weld Draglite but I didnt have to do any modifications at all, no fender rolling, no hammer, and quadshock's still on there.

000_08672.jpg

ya let us know man, I am sure they will fit fine with no problem at all.... Keep the quadshocks if you can, Ford put them there for a reason.

Yea im deffinatly hoping I can keep the quads, even with aftermarket control arms, and new shocks I still get some wheel hop and It'll only get worse if I take them off. By chance do you know what kind of lugs I'll have to use if I use my new axles with 3 inch studs? The lugs I have for the drag lites are the style with a shoulder that acctually go into the hole of the rim. So im not sure what to do about new lugs.

Alright I'm probly getting a set of draglites tommorrow for my 93 LX, I just have a few questions about them. The fronts are 15x6 with 225 tires not sure of backspacing, and the rears are 15x8 with 265 tires and a 6.5 inch backspacing. I'm sure the fronts will go right on but will the rears? Or will i have to do some fender rolling and adjust quad shocks? Thanks guys.