Post up your burn out pictures

• Sponsors (?)

iskwezm said:
theres afew variables,stick/auto, amount of power etc.

If its a auto, left foot on the brake-hard, I use low,but d is fine, and nail the gas till your hearts content.Remember not to over rev, once the spin,keep about 3-4k rpm.

:nice:

thanks, i haven't had the guts to try and break them loose yet,,,,,was real easy before i put in the lsd......

fvike said:
fvikedragrace.jpg
Heia Norge! Du har en fin bil :nice:

65mistress said:
Hey Blue - What part of Medford was that? Looks kind of like over by the hospital.
:hail2: :nice: :hail2: :nice:

Love that car, Were you at the Cruise last June?

That was actualy in Corvallis. I go to school up at OSU and i brought it up for a couple of weeks. I actualy ended up blowing my rear end up while i had it up here. The video of me doing the strait burnout was when i had my 4.11 posi in it, and also I had 5 people in it. :D The next day I romped on it and nailed second gear caaaboom that was the end of the day for that rear. The donut was actualy a couple of days later with a spare 3.00 open rear. A couple of my budies went home that weekend and brought the spare back with them. I swapped rears right in the parking lot i did the donut. Now i have a built 9" with moser 31sp axles and detroit locker.

MustangMatt1966 said:
quick question, how do i get pix like that off my phone, i have a few burnout ones, but i dont know how to get them off

What kind of phone do you have? i have verizon and they gave me an online pix place to upload my pics right from the phone to my online gallery:hail2:

Great stuff guys!!! Keep em coming