Post up your burn out pictures

burnout.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

C'mon historic just post up your pics bro

If you want i can photoshop the little kids and pregnant mothers out of the backround

lol all joking aside....you mean to tell me you have NEVER just wanted to see a still shot of your pride and joy just tearing up some tires?

Oh and Cobain03...just admit it....its the girlfriends panties :lol:

Dumb question...

I've never done a burnout....is it nothing more than holding down the brake and giving it full gas? Do you have to loosen up the rear brakes or anything?

I'm afraid the transmission will fall out the bottom of the car!:eek:

Well dont you DARE do it in a closed off parking lot.....or a road at 3 in the morning there could be litle kids around.....but....as long as you not in an emementry school hallway.......heres what ya gotta do....if it is an auto......mash the brake (left foot)

then stab the pedal so they start spinnin.....the RPM's will gradually rise due to the tires spinning faster.....watch your tacxh, and dont let it get above your redline, just let off the gas a little as needed.........once ya got em spinning REAL nice like i did above.....then ya just let go of the brake and just keep the long one to the floor....then let off when you see fit ;)

Trying to tell someone how to do a burnout is like trying to tell them how to make love, everybody does it different, you just have to follow your instincts, but I will tell you this, don’t laugh too hard while you are doing it, you might find it hard to breath from inhaling the smoke.

68kyblr...Stay away from redline and don't dump the clutch and you should be fine.

Ashford...WTF is that, a Falcon? LOL...I love that pic, is that your kid in the car?

Cyclops...10.46? wow!