Post up your current Backgrounds

• Sponsors (?)

nmcgrawj said:
If you guys download webshots you can make your own folders with your own pictures that will rotate however often you want. Add the calender and all kinds of things. Pretty cool.

Got Webshots but don't see where to change the rotation options. Care to explain?

Make a topic...then make a collection...have all your photos together. Click use webshots as wallpaper on the right or whatever. Then under options, wallpaper, cycle, etc. You can adjust cycle time, calender location, etc etc etc.

My future car at least in looks.....
wyt1.jpg

Attachments

• wyt1.jpg
    wyt1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 41
InMyPrimeSVT said:
You took that yourself?????

No....I just happen to see a KLM like this one coming in.....Its cool chit having em right on top of you like this....When taking off they also start right where this you see this one landing...I did get some pics myself...films not back yet...

InMyPrimeSVT said:
Synned, what plug in do you use that allows that interface? I would love to have that look on my laptop...very incredible.

I think hes using a program called "Windows Blinds", (someone correct me if im wrong). A buddy of mine has his windows laptop set up to look like an apple computer.

sade04 said:
I think hes using a program called "Windows Blinds", (someone correct me if im wrong). A buddy of mine has his windows laptop set up to look like an apple computer.

Yea there is actually quite a few of programs that due that. Im using windows blinds now but i used to use ThemeXp or something like that. I forget.:shrug: