Post your speed density combo and #'s...

• Sponsors (?)

the only thing that limits speed density is the cam choice. You simply can't put in a cam that doesn't pull vacume worth crap. However, you can do nearly anything else that you could do to a mass air car.

There are cams that will work i have a crower 15511 cam in my 88 coupe that is speed density, there is only a hand full that will work the key is to have a lsa of 114 or higher. I ran it at the track with the mods in my sig minus the LCA's, wheels and tires (i had stock 10 holes with dunlop top qualifires 235-50-15) i only got 2 runs the best was 14.67 @ 98.00 and that was with a 2.461 60ft time, i now have 15x5 draglites with 205-60-15 in the front and 15x8 with 275-50-15 bfg dragradials in the back, i also plan on getting a lentech street terminator vavle body,2600 rpm stall converter, and a tranny cooler before spring time and i hope with the new mods i will be in the mid 13's .

Adam

bhuff30 said:
the only thing that limits speed density is the cam choice. You simply can't put in a cam that doesn't pull vacume worth crap. However, you can do nearly anything else that you could do to a mass air car.

I have a mass air car too, but I'm not planning on converting my 88 from SD. I know the cams are tricky but like a885.0 said there are cams that will work. Sure I can switch to mass air.... but where's the fun in that?