Post Your Stang!

• Sponsors (?)

:nice:

Edbert said:
Slang spelling which simulates the slang pronunciation for "sweet", which is a slang term which has nothing to do with the flavor or taste and simply means "I like it very much".

Are you seriously confused now? They say english is the second hardest language to master.

thanks a lot edbert to take the time to explain me :hail2:

Justford I like the Mach 1 look you are going for, but the stripes aren't doing it for me. Try taking off the chrome mustang decals on the drivers fender and move the stripe upward. Also have you tried to put on the ducktailed trunklid and end caps, it would complement the spoiler better and be identical to the 69-70 styles. Also with the grill if you scrapped the corral up front and and put a billet grill of some sort, something similar to mdjays, and a 69 style mustang insignia offset on the drivers side. I think that would really give your car the aggressive look you are looking for. Just suggestions though, your car is still freaking awesome.

rear2.jpg
View attachment 486516

Attachments

• rear2.jpg
    rear2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 72
69Rcode_Mach1 said:
Justford I like the Mach 1 look you are going for, but the stripes aren't doing it for me. Try taking off the chrome mustang decals on the drivers fender and move the stripe upward. Also have you tried to put on the ducktailed trunklid and end caps, it would complement the spoiler better and be identical to the 69-70 styles. Also with the grill if you scrapped the corral up front and and put a billet grill of some sort, something similar to mdjays, and a 69 style mustang insignia offset on the drivers side. I think that would really give your car the aggressive look you are looking for. Just suggestions though, your car is still freaking awesome.

Thanks for the input. I am still experimenting on the look. As for the grille, I tried a couple of things with it but I just couldn't do away with the lighted corral. That corral at night gets much attention and questions at the cruises.

it probably would go better with ur look but dont get rid of it man! id never put one on mine, but you better believe if it came stock on my baby, it wouldnt be leaving, i think they were such a crazy and cool option by ford and you shouldnt get rid of it!