posting pic for the first time. help

• Sponsors (?)

That picture is too small. Anyone know what the size I need to make the picture to make it take up the entire screen? How do you post it and it already be on the screen without having to click on it? I need help :shrug:
When I originally tried to include the pic in the thread it said it was too big and I had to shrink it down, guess I made it too small. :bang:

Dr. Wu 2000 said:
That picture is too small. Anyone know what the size I need to make the picture to make it take up the entire screen? How do you post it and it already be on the screen without having to click on it? I need help :shrug:
If you attach it using StangNet, I don't think it'll get bigger. YOu have to host it on some server to let us view it as full size. When I get home from work I can host if for you, but I don't get off for another 2 hours.

JonJon said:
If you attach it using StangNet, I don't think it'll get bigger. YOu have to host it on some server to let us view it as full size. When I get home from work I can host if for you, but I don't get off for another 2 hours.
Thanx JonJon, I'll send it to you. I'll prabably have some more by then. As soon as I get done work ( 4:30 ) I am going to take some more pics. Thanx again. :nice:

Dr. Wu 2000 said:
How do you post it and it already be on the screen without having to click on it? I need help :shrug:
QUOTE]

when u upload the pic to stangnet which you did, before you close the manage attachment box to finish your post....click the link to your picture...once opened right click on the picture and go to properties....then copy and paste that line inbetween the