Postwhoring in Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

d98gt said:
I feel no threat from a man that says "hehe":notnice:

:SNSign:

Heh-Heh.....Heh.....Heh-Heh-Heh....are you threatening me.....Heh-Heh....Heh-Heh.....Heh

Bungholio.gif

DBMSTNG said:
oh noes!!!! remember what happend last time i talked smack to you? you went crying to the mods and tried to pull the intraweb tough guy act but surprisingly backed down when i told you where and when you could find me. :rlaugh:
You have a vivid imagination my friend :)

Kilgore Trout said:
You have a vivid imagination my friend :)

nice try, i saved the whole thing. mwahahahaha!!

Kilgore Trout said:
Isn't it ironic little mang how you can type shiot like that from behind the safety of your keyboard but if you were to say something like that to my face in the real world you would get your f'n punk ass knocked out...

Little f'n punk ass biotch...

now do you remember? or shall i post more?

svttech76 said:
sorry I meant Mike Raburn the site founder..

oh, Mike I thought it was one of the other mods posting under your name... and that what you said was supposed to be ironic. Like, Tim posting under your name saying "Mike doesn't put up with mods abusing their power" when clearly he abused his power and got your user info, then posted as you. I duno, it cracked me up at the time :p

Its true, often people post insulting crap from behind the safety of their own keyboards that would, in fact, get their ass knocked out if they said that to someone's face.

Sorry I had to call you out on it, that is the way it goes :shrug:

Try not being insulting and disrespectful and you will not get called out :nice:

Also, that was a private message. Sorry I made you so butt hurt that you saved it all this time and then posted it :rlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.