Powdercoated my own parts... pics inside

JR, if I can get my hands on another stock one, maybe I can talk my wife into letting me get it for a christmas present or something. Do they use vacuum chroming or true electolux (sp)? I heard the vacuum only last like 2 years and it doesn't like the hot underhood temps.

Jeremy, can you give me some ideas as to how much they are charging? I have had a LOT of people already ask me to do stuff for them and I don't really want to get into all that, but if I did I'd like to know how much to charge. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
JR, if I can get my hands on another stock one, maybe I can talk my wife into letting me get it for a christmas present or something. Do they use vacuum chroming or true electolux (sp)? I heard the vacuum only last like 2 years and it doesn't like the hot underhood temps.

That's a good question I am not sure. He will provide a new one in the price so you don't need to get a another one. Sell your stock one on ebay, I got $78.00 for mine from a bidding war over it. :D

No problem Paul, I am having:

Upper Intake
Throttle Body
Intake elbow
Valve Covers
Both Brakets
Alternator Casing
All Pullies
and Belt Tensioner

done for $125. I garuntee that no other place around will do it that cheap. I had a buddy get some stuff pc for his rx-7 and it was around the same amount of parts and it cost him $500. I dunno if the guy that is doing it just really likes mustangs or what, but when i heard that deal my jaw dropped. And it was the place I was recommended to by 3-4 people for such great work and a quick turn around.

Jeremy