power adder turbo/procharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

AllFordPerf said:
ok, you know this site has officially gone to $h!t when there is a buick guy, a dodge guy and a chevy guy all posting on a thread in a ford site. This started out tecnical and ended up about some mystery laddys virginia! :shrug: What the hell is going on here?

You dont like Ladys Virginia? Dan doesnt either! He only likes Men it seems. :notnice:

wicked93 said:
for your info I was running 11.16 @ 127 on street tires with a stock short block and bolt on parts sold everything and building a 393 ci T88 combo :owned:

Dans Car wont see the track next year anyway.. :rlaugh:

His motor is in the corner of a machine shop collecting dust. :owned:

wicked93 said:
for your info I was running 11.16 @ 127 on street tires with a stock short block and bolt on parts sold everything and building a 393 ci T88 combo :owned:

C'mon Phil. I don't know if a supercharger kit, heads, cam, intake is considered as simple of a bolt-on as your statement makes it. :D Last time I checked drag radials were drag radials and street tires were called street tires. :D

blackholehunter said:
Speaking of dust. How much is on that 540 of yours? When is it going in the car. Are you scared? I heard daddy wants his 499 back. :D I think we should stop all the name calling and just pull out the paycheck stubs and figure it out that way. :rlaugh:

You could not even keep up with daddys 499 :owned:
As for the paycheck stubs you had better get a few more jobs and we can compare next year... :rlaugh: My beach property is worth more than you made all year and part of last year. Heres a Banana for ya!:banana:

As for the Mercedes its going to be raced in the Super Shifter Series in Canada Next year..So that means it goes back in the car... :lol: If you wanted to know...Yes ill be driving it.. :spot:

As my Buddy Wally would say: Bite me Betch!!!! :D

blackholehunter said:
C'mon Phil. I don't know if a supercharger kit, heads, cam, intake is considered as simple of a bolt-on as your statement makes it. :D Last time I checked drag radials were drag radials and street tires were called street tires. :D
I would consider them just that. stock parts in the block with a set of out of the box heads, intake, so the super charger was just a little more than just a bolt on but it was all done with stock computer thru the stock tranny :shrug:

Runz9z said:
As for the paycheck stubs you had better get a few more jobs and we can compare next year... :rlaugh: My beach property is worth more than you made all year and part of last year. Heres a Banana for ya!:banana:

As for the Mercedes its going to be raced in the Super Shifter Series in Canada Next year..So that means it goes back in the car... :lol: If you wanted to know...Yes ill be driving it.. :spot:

Ouch!!!!!!! Another nerve pinched! :chair:

Runz9z said:

If my math is correct a BUILT 499 with a decent shot of NOS should beat a factory ford 302 short-block with cheapo aluminum heads, little cam and a turbo.

I know you make much more than I do a year. I still find it funny that you were the one who originally brought it up on the Headsup board. Why stop at paychecks lets whip out the weiners and let the tape measure declare the winner. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.