power adder turbo/procharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Runz9z said:
What color and how fast is it? Ill look for it ... :nice:
It's a primered black '55 2dr post. Before taking it apart it ran 9.8s on the motor. He put in a different cam and hooked up the nitrous now. Hopefully it'll be in the mid 9's on the motor and who knows if it will hook good enough to use the fogger kit.
If you don't see us at the track watch for me in town. (I'm one of the little guys handing out the prostitute baseball cards on the corner.) ;) just kidding

Runz9z said:
I have heard a few stories about you but i would like to think your not gay and just another racer... :nonono: Although you and Scott both look like fudge packers the way you both touch each other in the pits.

Weird stuff i think!

Funny of you to call others gay. I would think that someone who trailers his car to the track with a boxvan that has a bed in the back for his boyfriend white gt 90, would be the last person to do that. It's alright Darwin. Just accept your gayness. You don't have to accuse others of being gay to make yourself feel better. Here's a banana for you to chew on while you are at it. :banana:

Jon said:
It's a primered black '55 2dr post. Before taking it apart it ran 9.8s on the motor. He put in a different cam and hooked up the nitrous now. Hopefully it'll be in the mid 9's on the motor and who knows if it will hook good enough to use the fogger kit.
If you don't see us at the track watch for me in town. (I'm one of the little guys handing out the prostitute baseball cards on the corner.) ;) just kidding

You changed my post again.... :bang: Thats not a fair game! :notnice:
I may catch you down at the track. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.