Powerdyne BD-11a on the car, wow

Kdubslugga

Jun 7, 2003
Akron, OH
Just letting you all know the blower project is over and it is unbelievable. I sent my Head unit to Carl at 928 Motorsports he replaced the impellar shaft with an all new design and added the latest deep groove bearings and Kevlar belt. This thing sound like an S trim not your typical Powerdyne, Its got a 9lb pulley with a Power Pipe, Im seeing 5-6 psi at 4500 rpm but Im letting the bearings break in before i really tromp on it.

• Sponsors (?)

Is the car tuned? Are you running an FMU with the 30 lb'ers? How is the car tuned?

Glad to hear it's running and it's fun. Just curious to see how you have it set up.

P.S. Are you expecting more than 6 psi? I would think with a 9 psi pulley and a power pipe you'd see much more.

The car is not tuned, which i dont like the idea of but I cant afford it right now, Im hoping to get an Anderson B-21 cam and then go have it tuned. Im not running an FMU with the 30's. I went out last night and only saw 6 psi checked the belt and there was hardly any tension, I pushed on that sucker and its right a 9 psi now.

The car is not tuned, which i dont like the idea of but I cant afford it right now, Im hoping to get an Anderson B-21 cam and then go have it tuned. Im not running an FMU with the 30's. I went out last night and only saw 6 psi checked the belt and there was hardly any tension, I pushed on that sucker and its right a 9 psi now.

Thats cool, do you have a fuel pressure gauge or something to see whats going on? I ran a powerdyne for awhile untuned and had some start up issues but it pulled pretty good. If you tune it now before the cam its prob a safer idea, then just put the cam in and spend the $75 to have it retuned. Good luck.