powerdyne blower questions

i recently posted a thread about my blower install. i didnt get a lot of questions answered so ill go more into depth with my questions and hopefully ill get more help :nice:

so i have a blower for a fox body, kurt said that the bracket for the blower for the 93 and 94 are different. so im wondering if we can alter the bracket to fit my car.

also what else am i gonna need to get to install the blower if it fits that is. any help and knowledge is greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

You may be able to find 94-95 brackets out there to convert it. Try searching and see what you can dig up. There has to be Powerdyne parts lying around somewhere, it's not the most sought after blower.

Don't know what else you've done to the car but if it has heads, cam, intake, exhaust and you're slapping a blower on then you will need to upgrade the fuel system for sure, bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump. Its usually a must when adding more air to the motor, you'll need the fuel to feed the extra air. Probably a good idea to get an ignition box while your at it, not a must, you can do that afterwards.

all i have done is a 95 cobra intake with 24lb injectors, the MAF to go with it and a cold air and exhaust. im gonna run low boost with the blower and even if i do blow it up it gives me the excuse to build something real nasty :nice:

Yeah, the blower itself will work the same. So long as it's mounted the same direction it will pump air. Both engines rotate the same way.

Kurt