Predator and revision #s

281Ponies

Nov 14, 2003
Mine came with v.7r42f and I uploaded to the newest revision v.7r43a now after installing the diablosport tune my speedometer no longer works, I can't scan for trouble codes (says; P1000 OBD Systems Readiness Test Not Complete) and also I'm no longer able to turn Traction Control on or off. The parameters for Traction Control are not there anymore.

Anyone have a number that I can call and try to get this resolved with Diablo or better yet, anyone with the programmer who has updated the revision #s happen to have v.7r42f that they can send me. I'll just flash this thing back to version 42f if someone does.

-Cale

• Sponsors (?)

anytime man, that's what stangnet's for!! i sent you 42b and 42f, the only 2 i had on the laptop..

just did a few tweaks today myself after replacing the iac and thermostat so its time to take a spin down the road and see how it feels, maybe get 1 last tweak in before darkness sets :)

Good luck with the tweaking! I was getting really happy with the settings I had, until all this happened. Cars never spun the tires as hard and as long before in 2nd gear. :D My only hope right now is that I can flash this thing back to the previous version without any trouble and get the settings back where I had them.

Thanks again for the help,
-Cale