Preparing to Sell my 1993 coupe... what’s it worth?

RedFox1993

Jan 27, 2021
Denver NC
I have had my 1993 coupe since 2003. It has 86k original miles. Original 5 speed transmission. Bottom end is stock with AFR heads, Elderbrock intake, Motorsport supercharger, 42lb injectors, 70mm TB, mass air meter has been matched to all components configuration. Anderson Power Pipe, long tube 1 3/4” long tubes with “x” pipe. Fresh paint in 2004 with Cervini RR hood. Chrome Cobra R style wheels. Has aftermarket control arms in the rear. Very clean and in need of a good new home. Trying to get a gauge on an asking price. Any info will help. Thanks so much

• Sponsors (?)

24828.jpeg
24830.jpeg
24829.jpeg

You should be able to get $12K all day long, that seems on the low side for what appears to be a very clean Coupe. When I bought my '93 GT last summer the market on a car that clean, with those mods would have been in the $14-15K range. I would have given you $12K without even trying to get you off the price. I guess it depends how quick you want to sell it.

I'm thinking swap out those wheels for 4 lug 17x9 Ponys and raise your price to at least $15K.

Spend a few days researching current Fox Body prices. Tastfully modified notchbacks with less than 100k miles are selling for much more than $12k.

Last edited:
I have had my 1993 coupe since 2003. It has 86k original miles. Original 5 speed transmission. Bottom end is stock with AFR heads, Elderbrock intake, Motorsport supercharger, 42lb injectors, 70mm TB, mass air meter has been matched to all components configuration. Anderson Power Pipe, long tube 1 3/4” long tubes with “x” pipe. Fresh paint in 2004 with Cervini RR hood. Chrome Cobra R style wheels. Has aftermarket control arms in the rear. Very clean and in need of a good new home. Trying to get a gauge on an asking price. Any info will help. Thanks so much
Hi—I am very interested in your Mustang if you still have it and are looking to sell.

Last edited by a moderator: