RANT!!! Pretty sure I will not see my quarter windows again!!

Yeah, who knows. I see people saying this guy is "great to deal with" and "honest" etc. but the signs I am seeing isn't filling me with a ton of confidence. A couple months ago the guy was advertising "Already done windows" for sale. How the hell can you have widows done that you can sell when customers waiting over a year have not got their windows back? In his video's you see literally 50 to 75 sets of windows in his shop that need to be done. One guy just posted that his are going on 19 months....that's how long he has been waiting.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm in the same situation sent my hatch windows in November of 2018, luckly they were a spare set I bought off FB. He mentioned in one video last fall that mine were almost done. I filed a complaint on BBB last month. There are many of us in the same situation. Ryan is full of empty promises and excuses.

Want to put a class action together but dont really know how to go about it as there are many of us.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you and I are in the same situation. I literally am willing to eat the money I gave him if I can just get my windows back. I also sent a spare set...sort of...they are my original windows to my car, my spare set is in my car right now. I don't know why I see so many people saying how great he is to deal with etc. etc.?

Sorry to hear that you and I are in the same situation. I literally am willing to eat the money I gave him if I can just get my windows back. I also sent a spare set...sort of...they are my original windows to my car, my spare set is in my car right now. I don't know why I see so many people saying how great he is to deal with etc. etc.?

At one time he was probably totally legit, honest, all those praises you’ve read. You work LE, you’ve heard the story before. Circumstances in his life (more than likely drugs) took over his better judgement. He probably deemed you as “safe” because of your distance. His altered reality somehow justified (in his own mind) f**king people over and now he’s lost his house, his wife, his kids, his workshop, his tools, his phone, and lives in his truck smoking meth out of tiny glass tube that had a rose in it he stole from the gas station countertop. He had to sell your windows to get high...

I’m really sorry, though. I always want to trust people too.

I recently saw a pair on CL for $150, I’ll keep my eyes open. I can’t drive to Kansas, but I’d go to neighboring states to pick you up a set, since you’re already willing to pay shipping. Long shot, but it sounds like better chances of getting windows than your alternative.

Reactions: 1 users
We have "People" from almost every state here. If need be, I am sure that some in person negotiations can be arranged. Reading the above messages it seems that may be in the works already. Maybe the "person" is a tool, Maybe they fell on hard times. Someone local can get us all closer to the answer and those windows back in Hawaii. I hope this can be resolved before the Apocalypse in the coming weeks.

Damn I need to watch "Taxi Driver", "Good Fellas" and "Red Dawn" (Original) this weekend

And the thread begins to.....

unnamedBB2YE3TA.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, who knows. I see people saying this guy is "great to deal with" and "honest" etc. but the signs I am seeing isn't filling me with a ton of confidence. A couple months ago the guy was advertising "Already done windows" for sale. How the hell can you have widows done that you can sell when customers waiting over a year have not got their windows back? In his video's you see literally 50 to 75 sets of windows in his shop that need to be done. One guy just posted that his are going on 19 months....that's how long he has been waiting.
Probably where yours, and everybody else's went. Paid up-front, then sold to someone else, shazam, double profit.

Reactions: 1 user