Price Check on 1990 5.0 Convertible

J_5.0_VERT

Jun 25, 2019
Washington
Been working on this 1990 Mustang GT Convertible since i got it in 2018, just looking to see what the general price of this car could go for nowadays being nearly completely restored and all. Any opinions on possible price i could sell for would be appreciated!

Thank y'all,

General Info:
1990 Mustang GT 5.0L (25th Anniversary, yes not official by Fords standard but it is and came with the dash logo.)
168,000 Mileage on original motor, still runs like a dream though and never has left me stranded.
Oxford White Exterior, Opal Grey or other Interior
Manual T-5 original transmission
17" Pony R (4 Lug) Wheels,
Nearly perfect exterior, minus front bumper replacement and restoration due to previous owner putting it into a ditch and having the frame pulled.
Nearly perfect interior minus 1 or 2 pieces needing to be repainted due to sun damage.

Additions/Replacements:
Brand New convertible top and frame (frame was the most difficult find as no companies manufacture these anymore)
Front bumper, foglights, headlights, foglight rail and clutch fan have been replaced due to previous owners accident.
New spark plugs, Cold Air Intake, other general maintenances (Diff flush, trans flush, oil changes regularly)

Current Issues (Will be done soon):
Vibration at high speed (70+ mph), most likely due to disbalanced driveshaft as the driveshaft seal is currently leaking and may also have to replace driveshaft yoke.
Alignment for wheels (possibly due to frame pull but not sure.)

I've attached photos just to put this into perspective.

Attachments

• 20200714_095539.jpg
    20200714_095539.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 20200817_230936.jpg
    20200817_230936.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 20201012_073559.jpg
    20201012_073559.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20200403_122203_823.jpg
    IMG_20200403_122203_823.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Sponsors (?)

Been working on this 1990 Mustang GT Convertible since i got it in 2018, just looking to see what the general price of this car could go for nowadays being nearly completely restored and all. Any opinions on possible price i could sell for would be appreciated!

Thank y'all,

General Info:
1990 Mustang GT 5.0L (25th Anniversary, yes not official by Fords standard but it is and came with the dash logo.)
168,000 Mileage on original motor, still runs like a dream though and never has left me stranded.
Oxford White Exterior, Opal Grey or other Interior
Manual T-5 original transmission
17" Pony R (4 Lug) Wheels,
Nearly perfect exterior, minus front bumper replacement and restoration due to previous owner putting it into a ditch and having the frame pulled.
Nearly perfect interior minus 1 or 2 pieces needing to be repainted due to sun damage.

Additions/Replacements:
Brand New convertible top and frame (frame was the most difficult find as no companies manufacture these anymore)
Front bumper, foglights, headlights, foglight rail and clutch fan have been replaced due to previous owners accident.
New spark plugs, Cold Air Intake, other general maintenances (Diff flush, trans flush, oil changes regularly)

Current Issues (Will be done soon):
Vibration at high speed (70+ mph), most likely due to disbalanced driveshaft as the driveshaft seal is currently leaking and may also have to replace driveshaft yoke.
Alignment for wheels (possibly due to frame pull but not sure.)

I've attached photos just to put this into perspective.
EDITS:

Both Front Rotors and Rear Drums have been completely rebuilt and replaced as well.
No overheating at any points, also not issues with loss of power.

Where are you located?

Convertible markets are all over the place. They don't have the demand the hatch/north cars have, especially in markets where the driving season for a convertible can be short.

So expect anything from $5-8K and in between.

Where are you located?

Convertible markets are all over the place. They don't have the demand the hatch/north cars have, especially in markets where the driving season for a convertible can be short.

So expect anything from $5-8K and in between.
Currently living in Seattle area, lots of rain year round so I'd see a low demand for convertibles unless its purely a summer car for them. I expect in a state like California I'd have a much better market for a good price for it. But 5-8k isn't the worst.

Thank you!