Probably the sickest street legal car ever

• Sponsors (?)

yea, theres a red one too. the red one is at gainesville raceway all the time. i think it dynoed at just over 1000rwhp. sounds sick doing a burnout, you can really hear the turbos spool up

Holy crap Aaron, that is a wicked sig!

WTF was that guy doing burning up the tires and tearing down a neighborhood road?? In a modified $150k car!!!! That was beyond lame. Then passing a car on a divided highway at nearly triple the other car's speed. Death wish.

Any bets on how soon this street racing thread gets locked?

GRGT1994 said:

WTF was that guy doing burning up the tires and tearing down a neighborhood road?? In a modified $150k car!!!! That was beyond lame. Then passing a car on a divided highway at nearly triple the other car's speed. Death wish.

Jealous Much?????? A much too much......:)

That's what happens when someone like us gets waaay too much money or is willing to dig himself into so much debt, he has to just live it out becuase the fun won't last long.

I say someone like us, becuase I would almost be willing to kill for that car. Just depends who's on the hit list.

GRGT1994 said:

I wouldn't consider this a street racing thread... nobody here is pro-street racing. I'm certainly not. Thats just a sick car. And there was no racing in there, just speeding.

And what else do you do with a 150K street legal twin turbo super car? Trailer it everywhere? Get groceries? That car makes me salivate.

Adam

Nope, didn't notice that Saleen. Didn't notice the Viper, nor the Lambo neither. My guess is they sell really expensive cars. Either that or shoot rap videos and bang lots of hot chicks.

GRGT1994 said:
Nope, didn't notice that Saleen. Didn't notice the Viper, nor the Lambo neither. My guess is they sell really expensive cars. Either that or shoot rap videos and bang lots of hot chicks.

There are actually 4 different Viper's, 2 different Lambo's, a Saleen S7, and a shop floor that you can eat off of. But who's counting? :D

I wonder how that TT GT stacks up to the TT Saleen S7? I'd take the S7 anyday over the GT .... but just wondering. The S7 hits 60mph in 2.8 seconds ..... and that's with a 16V pushrod engine .... just like we have :)D sorta).