Problems? Need Help

Scrasauge

Sep 24, 2003
Reserve, La
I ordered the grab a track steering kit for my 65' and finally getting a chance to install and first thing that I find wrong is the putter tie rods! The new ones are smaller than what I have but someone on here said that even though I have the granda spindles the v8 tie rods will work but they are to small. Next problem is the front shocks mine have the one shaft on top like how the rear are but the new ones came with 2 bolt holes for the top kind of like how a chevy front shock mounts onto the bottom on the truck! So what should I do or is my car pieced together from all kinds of other stuff please let me know what is the easiest way to resolve these issues!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

This is what you should have for a shock mount 66-70 style
Picture 001.jpg

Well I guess that means I need to order more parts! I feel like my luck is always against me. But can I just get the Granada tie rod ends and screw them into the sleeves for the mustang? B/c I can just get the tie rods from the local auto parts place here?

I actually ordered the putter tie rod ends earlier from orielly auto parts today they said they will be in on Monday morning. I took the old ones I had and they threaded into my new sleeves earlier so I'm guessing they should work fine!

I've been posting from my phone is there a way to put a pic from my phone onto here so I can better show what I have?
@Noobz347 should know how

Directly to the right of the POST REPLY button, there's an UPLOAD FILE button. You can host your images right here on Stangnet without having to use an image hosting service.
Once the file is uploaded, you can choose to either display thumbnail for full size.
These buttons are visible if you're using our mobile skin through a web browser. I don't believe they appear if you're using TapaTalk. I've not used TT since the mobile skin was put into place because it's no longer better than what is available in the mobile skin.