prochamber vs. bassani vs. upr

• Sponsors (?)

Prochambers usually are priced around $250+. I bought a used one off eBay for $180. I have since switched to a Pypes o/r X.

Power differences are minimal at best between offroad midpipes. With that in mind, you should select your midpipe based on which catback/mufflers you plan on using.
IMO, certain muffler types sound better with an h pipe while others sound better with an x pipe. If you are using Flowmaster's or MAC's, I would recommend the Prochamber hands down. If you are using a straight through type muffler, generally the x pipe sounds best with them. Just my View attachment 266562 .

I had long tubes, O/R X-pipe and a cat back with no mufflers on my 03 Vert. It was obnoxious sounding and the first time I heard the car from the outside I wanted to sell them. Just a nasty sound. I prefer the deeper tone of a chambered muffler with a pro chamber :nice:

Just makes them sound like a big engine muscle car :drool:

Two outta three ain't bad:nice: No way they make the most power.....another interweb myth:notnice:
Whatever. Next you will be telling me the guy from Nigeria sending me the $5,000,000 and all I had to do was give him my bank account number is :bs: too. Its on the interwebz therfore it is true! :D