Procharger P600B

Status
Not open for further replies.

86turbo

Apr 8, 2006
Hello,

Have a P600B kit for sale. I got it off my buddy for doing a HCI swap on his fox. Funny thing is, I had this listed before and my buddy ended up buying the head unit. Times got bad and he ended up trading it back for work on his car. He paid 1k for this and I'm selling it for the same. It includes the head unit (p600B), brackets, ic and piping. All couplers are included, bypass is not. The crank pulley setup will also include a 351 spacer. What you see is what you get. I'd prefer to not ship super cheap due to all of the horror stories of USPS losing packages. I'd also prefer Paypal but will consider alternatives.....feel free to pm me with questions. No play in shaft, this stuff never even left the box he shipped it in.

850 plus shipping

thanks,

Drew

PS: The black stuff on one of the brackets is just spray paint.

• Sponsors (?)

I also have the Procharger manual, this will be included. I am interested in the following:

Black interior coupe panels
Alum heads for 331-347 stroker....185cc or greater

thanks,

Drew

So nothing else is needed? Does it include all pipeing from blower to intercooler to tbody? I can not tell from the photo. Also what amount if boost are the pulleys set up for? How does the belt tension? Thanks Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.