Procharger Questions, Please Help

Leprechaun

Founding Member
Mar 26, 2001
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I have to opportunity to buy a ProCharger P-1SC complete kit for a very good price. The kit is on a car my buddy just bought. The kit has less than 5,000 miles on it and looks brand new. I rode on the car today.
:jaw: Let me just say that the kit is in fine working condition.

I plan on removing the kit from my buddy's car, but putting stock parts back on it so he can drive it until he completes his new turbo engine. We have to remove the kit from his car and get it back road worthy in a weekend. We have all of the stock parts to put back into place on his car. Are there any MAJOR issues that my arise? His car does have some sort of blower cam in it. Will it be okay to leave it in for now?

This is what I envision.

1) Remove booster fuel pump and wrap wire splices.
2) Remove FMU. Car has stock FPR.
3) Remove upper intake and swap 30 lb injectors for 19 lb injectors.
4) Swap mass air meter for stock.
5) Remove supercharger and brackets (I think this may include removing the water pump, but not sure). Replace with stock and re-install components.
6) Remove air duct plumbing and washer reservoir bag.
7) Move battery tray back to driver side.
8) Install stock air box and plumbing.

I know I am really dumbing it down, but this is my first experience with this type of kit. Any help or re-assurance would help. Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

You want to know how long it will take to just remove the stuff from his car and put injectors in and get it street worthy? It will take you one saturday. I dont see why you waould have to take the water pump off. Leave the blower cam in till hes ready to start really tearing into the engine.