Professional Products (PPI) Throttle Body

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
~

YAY or NAY ?

There Cheap I know that, but I remember some discussion about them on here when they first came out. I mean a TB is a TB, they all have linkage and the only diffrence is the size and they all work the same. But If I remember right there was talk about them not being to good. Anyone here run one or have any info on them. I have no prob buying a new FMS One for $200 but if I can get a PP one for $150 then thats even better as long as its not a POS.

~Travis~

• Sponsors (?)

There was thread about this two days ago. People who had them like Riffraff said they are a POS. Fiveotony does own one but he's had some problems with the throttle plate sticking. For $60 get the FMS which comes with the sensors and is not a POS.

VibrantRedGT said:
There was thread about this two days ago. People who had them like Riffraff said they are a POS. Fiveotony does own one but he's had some problems with the throttle plate sticking. For $60 get the FMS which comes with the sensors and is not a POS.

Thats what I was thinking, I have no prob spending the extra money for a FMS one, I just couldent remember what the probs were w/ the PP TBs

Striped:
Dont mind Roger, he is a bit
confused.jpg

Anyway the "general concensus" the intake is fine...NO MOVING PARTS. The TB is :notnice: because of throttle plate sticking, etc, blah blah blah.

Get a BBK or FMS OR convert to Fox setup and get the Accufab :nice:
RC

:lol:

Thanks for all the info. I plan on doing alot of mods to the stang this winter/springl but cant really come out and say it b/c Im keeping it from all my friends and I know they come over here in the 94-95 fourms and snoop around to try and find out what Im doing so I have to be hush hush for now. I want to build it right the first time so spending some extra $$$ here and there isent an issue. I'll just go w/ the FMS TB b/c it comes w/ new sensors. If any of you are interested in what Im doing you can PM me.