proform electric fan install any pics?

• Sponsors (?)

this is the only pic that i have now :sad:, ill get more for ya tomrmow if you want

edit: the fan works great. the only problem is that i didnt like the brackets, so i had to fabricate some of my own to make sure that it would hold a bit better!

Hey, where did you guys put the sensor?!?!?

Am I supposed to "make a hole" and shove it through the fins or smoosh it up against the top row of fins from the oustide (leave it where it starts and press the fan in) ?

My original fan did have a probelm. They are weak. real real real weak. Dont let anything brush the blades even when stopped. Snapped right off.

Yeah, well I was doing some serious research and spent over an hour looking for a write up on an electric proform fan. I found a whole lot of JUNK JUNK JUNK comments with nothing to back it up. No reasons, no pics, no nothin. Then I found this thread that looked promising but the damn thing is so old the hosted site for the pictures is either no longer around or the guy moved his pics for one reason or another. Bummer.

So I finished my Proform install myself. Scrambled up the best knowledge I could on doing an electric fan in general and made it happen. I took plenty of pics and will do a write up. Right now it's back to work on my car but check back soon for the first official ProForm write up right here on StangNet bidges ;)