Project 347 (Started)

umm. ill pay like whatever u want for the one side. let me see when I get to that stage but definately hang on to them because it will make it a ton easier to get them from someone who knows that they fit rather than just hoping theyre right sized.

• Sponsors (?)

D.Hearne said:
OK, How about $1000 for the one axle :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: . Just kiddin!!! That would make X-Mas a little better though. :D Just let me know when you want it. :nice:

funny guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I plan on being to that stage in a couple weeks so I'll contact you in a week or so. Thanks again. You are really givin me the hookup on my buildup so far :hail2:

D.Hearne said:
I've got both the axles from the Explorer rear I had narrowed for my Ranger. I still haven't gone back to work , so all donations ARE appreciated. :D Make me an offer on the axles, just make sure it's something more than , say, $25 each? + shipping :shrug: Gosh I hope the selling gremlins don't get me here :spot: :chair:

They will be Crawling around your Garage by Morning. :p

PB

I also have swede's missing heater screws. :eek:

D.Hearne said:
You ready for the short Explorer axle yet? My kid needs new shoes ( LOL) for X-MAS

What are the specs/measurements of the said axle? What modification did you do to your rearend? I'm planning to shorten only the one long side. Once I get the old rear out (hopefully tomorrow) then I'm gonna finalize my measurements.