Project 81 Hack Job!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry man. I just put new map pockets in it and I completely cleaned the whole thing. Everything in the interior is shiny and clean. I just have that last dash molding to install, because I'm lazy and haven't driven the car since August 17th.

Okay, this weekend!!! I promise! I'll get my ass to work, and I'll cut the last two dash peices, and I'll snap pics and post them in here!! I promise! I have nothing to do Saturday.

DSC05321.jpg

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05324.jpg

DSC05325.jpg

DSC05327.jpg

DSC05330.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

DSC05316.jpg

DSC05318.jpg

In the last pic, notice I mounted the factory Fox Body hood release cable to the SN95 dash. I also placed the mirror switch in the speedo bezel. The door handles are in factory Fox location. I just nipped about 1/4" off of each handle to clear the SN95 dash. They open just fine. You can only get a finger or two in the fox handles anyways, and that's what you can get into these. If doesn't effect anything. The defrost works too!!

thanks guys! I have seen one person who customized SN95 panels to fit a fox door....LOTS of hours, filler, patience and work.

I personally have around 10 hours in the dash swap itself, then I had to make the a/c heater box work. If I had to do it again, I know the ins and outs, so I could do it all in a few hours.