Project "BlackOut" 89 convert.

I dunno man, worth is a funny thing. I always say value is only what someone is willing to pay. I tried to get $3500 out of mine once and couldn't get any offers better than $1500 just because it's primered. What does it BB for? Sometimes blue book is better than you would expect it to be and it's clean enough that i would say it's near excellent condition so you should at least get top blue book out of it.

• Sponsors (?)

DAMN 4500RPM shifts! That video reminds me of the hatred I had for the AOD in my 91 GT. Man it killed that car! It had gears, HCI pullies, CAI, strong motor for sure, but held back due to the trans.

5spd swap coming soon?

DAMN 4500RPM shifts! That video reminds me of the hatred I had for the AOD in my 91 GT. Man it killed that car! It had gears, HCI pullies, CAI, strong motor for sure, but held back due to the trans.

5spd swap coming soon?

soon? how soon is soon to you? my goal to have done before spring is 5 lug swap and these gears. gears are getting done in 5 days. :D i cant wait!

then 5 lug to be done before spring. and hostely. im thinking that will be done before the ned of next month. all i need to get still is axles and rotors. i have everything else. oh and two other 17" tires for the wheels i have.

after i get the 5 lug done and new headlights it will be a REALLY clean car on the outside!

do you have 5 lug wheels already? i know you probably want to have the gears in the car now, but why not wait on putting in the rear until you get the axles so you can install them with the rear out of the car? save yourself a lot of time later on down the road.

nm, i just read back a few pages. that car's gonna look good man! you should really consider waiting on the rear install and do it all at once. that way when you're done, it'll look TONS better and pull a lot harder! double whammy! lol

you're one of the few cars i actually enjoy watching progress. probably because you do all the little extra things to help with the appearance of the car that i'm too damn lazy to do, like paint the fan shroud. hah. in all seriousness though, props man! :nice:

89MustangLX037.jpg

89MustangLX039.jpg

89MustangLX038-1.jpg

still got to buy water temp gauge.

Attachments

• 89MustangLX037.jpg
    89MustangLX037.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 89MustangLX039.jpg
    89MustangLX039.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 89MustangLX038-1.jpg