Progress Thread Project Copper Can

• Sponsors (?)

I bid... One whole box of..... :ninja:

Doritos Locos Tacos!

doritos[1].jpg

...and this one-of-a-kind kitty:

kittens2[1].jpg

Just dropped the valve covers off at the powder coat guy this afternoon I want to run this by the masses I told him I wanted my wheels done as well later on but didn't wanna be the same run of the mill black or hyper silver. He suggested to me after seeing pics of the car to do a gloss black wheel with copper flake either in the powder itself or in the clear when he goes to the wheels. What do you guys think he says it will still look black until the light hits it.

I cannot tell a lie. I don't like your wheels... at all. It would be like polishing a turd.

That said, I don't HAVE to like them. You do. So if I were you (and not me) I'd polish the crap out of at least one then see if I liked the effect.

P.S... Post up a pic of your car from the side. I had to go back like 6 pages to find one.

I like the SC wheels but those are not for everyone.

The set of wheels I would be thinking hard about for your car are the Magnum 500 remakes.

20767d1245721414-17-magnum.jpg

AM carries these as well as a few others. No idea if you like this sort of thing or not.

There's another Magnum 500 remake out there that has much smaller openings. I'm not as much of a fan of those since you can't really see the calipers through the small slots.

I have to say I will always have some type of polished/chrome wheels. I like shiney wheels:rolleyes: And think the Cobra's look good. If it's in your budget(read big $$) I love True forged wheels or Billet Specialties a lot. I'm not a big fan of black wheels but I do think they would look good with your paint. For a more reasonable option I do think some charcoal gray fr500's would look awesome to. Just my .02:shrug: You could go a lot of ways with your color scheme it looks badass

Reactions: 1 user