Progress Thread Project Copper Can

So the new piston has finally come in along with a new set of rings for it as well. Going to put it back together and sell it off. I'm also leaning towards changing the color of the car greatly. Don't worry I'm just going to do a vinyl wrap so the copper color will still be there underneath. With that I need some help here from you guys. I have picked a few colors all varying from bland to wow. Let me know what y'all think I'll put the names underneath each picture and just let me know

IMG_0156.PNG

TIFFANY BLUE

IMG_0159.PNG

ATOMIC TEAL

IMG_0162.PNG

BLACK ROSE

IMG_0160.PNG

CINDER SPARK RED

IMG_0167.PNG

CARRIBEAN SHIMMER

IMG_0168.PNG

GLACIER FROST

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

1. Tiffany blue
2. Black rose

I like both of those equally, if you want it to be different pick #1. If you don't want a drastic color swap, pick#2

Caribbean shimmer is different, i might like it a lot, but i'm not sure off of one picture.

Reactions: 1 user
@A5literMan I also like the copper color I just want a change for a little bit. I'm gonna be doing this work myself and the rolls of 5'x75' is only 600 bucks so it won't be so hard in the wallet region

Have you installed wraps before? Please do take pictures as I am interested in this as well for my car. I tried the Plasti-Dip thing and it lasts for about 2 years. Looking for another plan now...

I guess I should update this since @A5literMan convinced me too. I've got the dart block still sitting in my living room waiting on my new zero balance rotating assembly.

So far I'm going with dart block
Lunati voodoo crank and rods
Wiesco piston kx167x125
A set of ported dart pro1 heads 190 ported to equal 210's.
Trying to figure out specing a camshaft
Still going to use my edelbrock victor jr intake with Wilson elbow.
160 Bosch injectors
And my exsisting turbo setup.

I was able to get my lift installed late last night and the car is in the air. No more laying on my back I'm so excited.
IMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0809.PNG
IMG_0810.PNG
IMG_0811.PNG

Reactions: 5 users
I guess I should update this since @A5literMan convinced me too. I've got the dart block still sitting in my living room waiting on my new zero balance rotating assembly.

So far I'm going with dart block
Lunati voodoo crank and rods
Wiesco piston kx167x125
A set of ported dart pro1 heads 190 ported to equal 210's.
Trying to figure out specing a camshaft
Still going to use my edelbrock victor jr intake with Wilson elbow.
160 Bosch injectors
And my exsisting turbo setup.

I was able to get my lift installed late last night and the car is in the air. No more laying on my back I'm so excited.
IMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0809.PNG
IMG_0810.PNG
IMG_0811.PNG
That is a badass setup! Congratulations!

Brian Freezy is the man with the cam stuff . Nick and I both use him. Nick put me on to him .

His personal turbo car has been 7s and looks like a 12 sec streeter on welds

Reactions: 1 user