"Project FordStrokers 385 Pinks All Out" Norwalk OH

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome, great build!!

-Chris

Thanks bud!:flag:

My friend didn't have to mod his tranny tunnel for the Toploader, but that was in a Foxbody.

Kurt

I just worked a very sweet deal on a Liberty Face-plated TKO 600
I heard you had to cut the tunnels for the toploaders, and the Libertys.:shrug:

What are you gonna run for pistons? Not to be the negative guy but isn't that piston out of the bore territory?

Adam

Its going to be a custom piston spec'd by Woody @ Fordstrokers for my specific build. A 385 piston only comes out of the bottom of the bore .040" more than a standard 363 set-up......:shrug:

The TKO600 is definately a better tranny if you got a good deal on it. Just don't forget to order a 26 spline clutch for it.

Kurt

Since my G-Force is a 26 spline I already have a Custom clutch from Wally @ Pro-Motion. Im going to re-use this clutch as thats what Wally wants me to do.:nice:

Thanks!:D

Robert

Here's a small piece of the project

Int_3.jpg

Int_1.jpg

nice build hope to see it at carlisle , what about a powerglide? that would help with traction

As I told you on SCS I have a deal lined up on a Liberty Face-Plated TKO 600

I have another guy that wants to trade a full built C-4 set-up for my G-Force that I have for sale.:shrug:

Sill weighing all my options.....:)

Mike down at www.WolfpackSpeed.com is building me an all brand new bullet-proof 8.8.

All the internals will be supplied by Dave at Team Z Motorsports - Suspension Kits and Components for hardcore Mustangs & more!

Wolfpack built 8.8 w/ welded axle tubes and Big Ford Late 9" ends welded on by Continental Competition
Strange 35 spline lightweight spool
Strange 35 spline axles
Strange "S" series rear street/strip lightweight brake package
Trickflow Girdle/cover
Motive lightweight 4.88 gears

Here's a shot of the cover I picked up yesterday and the rest of the parts are heading straight to Wolfpack's shop.

DSC02039.jpg

UPDATE:

I picked up a Liberty Face-Plated TKO 600 and Pro-5.0 shifter for an extremely nice price!

Picked up a 93 Lightning smog pump to use as a vacuum pump which bolts right into my 94 Cobra acc. bracket where my factory smog pump came from.

Going to have to re-name this:

"Project FordStrokers 369 for Pinks All Out"

Dart 8.2 deck block
FordStrokers 4340 Forged Steel 3.400 stroke crank
Scat 4340 Forged Steel H-Beam Rods 5.400 w/ ARP 2000 Bolts
Probe SRS 2618 Forged Pistons (Flat tops) 4.155
Clevite 77 Bearings throughout
ARP Main Studs
Canton 7 qt. Oil Pan

Were getting close and im very excited!
Thanks again to Jim & Nicole at FordStrokers!

Also calling tommorow to order my new custom cam!