Project Hawaiian 5.0 Progress

When I was doing my 5 lug swap I had a friend lazer cut some ball joint spacers out of 3/8 steel 1 1/2 with a 5/8 hole.They worked perfect I think it's better than a stack of washers. If anyone needs some he's getting $12.00pr + shipping I have them in the classifieds.

DSC03841.jpg

DSC03839.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

what r the tire specs!? ur making me want to run out and get some fr500s! I been wanting a set of OEM 04 chrome cobras or some 500s, but didnt want to do the 500s unless they were deepdish, but then again the clearance issues are a pain in the ass to deal with. ID rather not deal with them...

what r the tire specs!? ur making me want to run out and get some fr500s! I been wanting a set of OEM 04 chrome cobras or some 500s, but didnt want to do the 500s unless they were deepdish, but then again the clearance issues are a pain in the ass to deal with. ID rather not deal with them...

245/40/17 BFG Sports front 275/40/17 BFG sports rear on 17x9 FR500's from LRS.

Just an opinion - you should lower it and it'll be a done deal, on the other hand having the suspension sit where its at is probably alot better for daily driving. Never been to hawaii though, how bad could the roads be?
I lowered it a bit with the Motorsport B springs. Cobra912 is right i'm not in Hawaii i'm in IL up by the Wisconsin border. The car came from Hawaii three years ago when my friend got out of the Marines.