Project -- It's about time -- 89gt

• Sponsors (?)

Just came home from helping Jonathan. Tonight we were interrupted several times by visitors so we didnt accomplish as much as planned.

While Jonathan was welding, I tore into the engine. We were told the engine had been rebuilt. It has stock forged pistons, the bottom end has been rebuilt. The rods appear to have been reconditioned and Everything looks fresh. I pulled a main cap and the bearing still looks new. We are going to replace the oil pump and timing chain. Put the F cam back in and regasket it. If the plans do not change we will put on his ported gt40 heads.

Heres a few pics.

View attachment 240910

View attachment 240911

nice project! if ya need any pointers give me a shout and i can help with what i can over the net! i'm sure you seen mine i just finished? yours is looking good! makes me wanna start another one! what k member is that do you know? what state you live in also? peace

john:p

nice project! if ya need any pointers give me a shout and i can help with what i can over the net! i'm sure you seen mine i just finished? yours is looking good! makes me wanna start another one! what k member is that do you know? what state you live in also? peace
john:p

Hey John,you inspired the boxed in bay on this car. Yours turned out great!! I think the k member is made by D&D. We are in Indiana.