Project Mach Part III - I cant buy it, u wanna? **PICS**

FrdMustangCpe

May 27, 2004
Sin City, NV
I went and looked at that Mach 1 again today. Its just too much work for a 17 year old with no other means of transportation. I need one running that i can put together day by day. This car is a
model year: 1969
built at: Metuchen (Edison, NJ)
bodystyle: SportsRoof
engine: 351 CID - 4V "Windsor" unit
consecutive #: 171126
body series: SportsRoof - Mach 1 trim (Hi-back buckets)
scheduled assy.: February 05, 1969
exterior color: "Acapulco Blue" (Flat Black hood paint)
interior trim: Charcoal Black vinyl w/ "clarion" knit vinyl inserts
sales office (DSO): Charlotte, NC ("CE")
axle ratio: 3.25:1 "conventional"
transmission: 3-spd. manual

according to the vin decode. from what ive seen, its numbers matching, to the 351 4v w/o the carb. The motor i believe is seized. its pretty rusty, the floors seem to be solid. The tags on it were from 1985....

375.jpg

378.jpg

288.jpg

378.jpg

356.jpg

its $1500..............now who wants to gimme $50 finders fee for the location of it :D :rolleyes:

seriously though, i wish i could buy it but i just dont have the resources/time/money to do it right.

• Sponsors (?)

65fsbkhipo said:
Buy it, sell it on eBay for $2500. It WILL sell.

....no doubt. I would however I am moving like next weekend, so im kinda under the gun right now. I'd say the car would get 3-4k if you could get it running. Numbers matching Mach :drool:. i wish i wasnt moving right now, or for at least like a month and i could do that. its definately fixable into a sick Mach if you have the time and money...unlike me right now :notnice:.

65fsbkhipo said:
It doesn't have to be running to sell. Make the $1000 dollars and look for another one.

FrdMustangCpe said:
....no doubt. I would however I am moving like next weekend, so im kinda under the gun right now. I'd say the car would get 3-4k if you could get it running. Numbers matching Mach :drool:. i wish i wasnt moving right now, or for at least like a month and i could do that(sell it on ebay). its definately fixable into a sick Mach if you have the time and money...unlike me right now :notnice:.

:rolleyes:

Aww dude - you said in the other thread you'd give me a shot at it. And I was the first to respond in this thread that I was interested. Does that not count??? I'll match that finders fee. Gimmie a chance .... :(

I've been looking for one of these in this area for a while now, and come up empty. Finally one comes up and its going somewhere else.