Project revival

GTlegend97

Jul 3, 2007
Hello everyone this is a newbie from Canada!

I own a 1997 mustang GT and I blew the engine in it in 2004. I recently purchased a 2002 engine and tranny combo and was wondering what I needed to do for the swap. Now, the project is underway as we speak and just curious to hear some feedback before the project is done

Thanks Newbie from Ontario Canada

• Sponsors (?)

Feed back on what?

Do you have a specific problem or question?

Are you saying you are researching the project after it has already been started?

Anyways, good luck post back if you have a specific question... This is tech not talk.

No what Im saying is that the old engine is out and I wanna know what parts of the 1997 i need to use on the 2002. Like I have to delete the coil over plugs and use my coil packs also fuel rails have to be switched from one motor to the other and what else do i need to do because where I live in Northern Ontario uhm there is only maybe 5 mustangs where im from. Well Iguess you Americans are to stuck up to help your fellow neighbours us Canadians cause I m not the only Canadian that has had bad luck with you americans Speaking of Canadian Quebecers telling me the same about you americains. So please keep your responses as I got them from my brotherly Quebecers. So sue me bitches!cause that is what you guys do best to put money in your stangs! And please delete me from your ****ty web site as I wont waste my time to do it bastards!