Pro's Car Pics

Pro-Hawk

Dec 4, 2003
West Texas
Pro's Car Pics updated

Well I'm going to try this attach pictures, if it don't turn out right please feel free not to tell me :D I had to chop 80% of the pic off just to upload it aslo so it may look a little butchered.

Ok I still haven't figured out the pics yet, I've been tied up studying like crazy. My SVO was up for auction on ebay once and you can still view the pics from there item # 2455569653

Its a plain stock older 85' svo. The radio he brags about broke the first time I cut it on lol and it sprung a radiator leak about 100 miles from home but never over heated. I guess since it was so cold and at night :) I have already replaced it with a new 3 core and flushed the system out and has ran good every since.

Attachments

• P1010061.JPG
    P1010061.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 114
  • Sponsors (?)

Stinger said:
You can't use the img tags if it's not located on the internet somewhere. If it's on your computer you need to click the "manage attachments" button.

Stinger

O lol now where is the attachment botton ? I click one That I thought was one but it didn't attach. It said its attached and click on it and upload blah blah but never did ? To child proof for me I guess lol